Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Daily Quote

First, why read a daily quote? Daily inspirational quotes can inspire, inform, motivate, encourage, nourish, entertain, validate, and at times, challenge us. While some quotes are religious in nature, many are not. The best quotes will have us considering their underlying meaning and how this meaning relates to our own lives and values. In many cases, quotes will inspire us to action.

Daily Quote
Daily Quote

Another reason to read a daily quote is because it can introduce some positivity and inspiration into your life. It's been shown that positive thoughts lead to positive actions and increased happiness. When you think and feel more positively, you approach life with a happier outlook and with renewed enthusiasm and energy. Freshly inspired, you are more open to new options and possibilities. Daily quotes by inspiring people can also make you feel more connected to the shared human condition.

Daily Quote
Daily Quote

So, how do you find these daily quotes that can have a profound effect on your life? A simple internet search will provide you with many sites that have a comprehensive list of quotes. Some will let you sign up to receive a quote in your inbox; some you will have to visit and get the quote from the website; whichever method you choose, the result is the same. You will become a much more positive-minded person and you will be able to take positive experiences out of every negative situation. You will start to see opportunity where others see failure.

Daily Quote
Daily Quote

By reminding you of your purpose, daily quotes can focus your attention on tasks for the day. One of my favorite quotes to start my day is "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." It reminds me that every day I've got to do my best - and continually reach for what I want to be.

Daily Quote
Daily Quote

By reminding you of your purpose, daily quotes can focus your attention on tasks for the day. One of my favorite quotes to start my day is "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." It reminds me that every day I've got to do my best - and continually reach for what I want to be.

Daily Quote
Daily Quote
I got that quote the day I took on a client paying a $40,000 commission. From then on, I have been finding my drive in a daily quote. Who knows what half of them really are supposed to mean but the funny thing is that they all seem to have some reason in my daily life. If you are looking for a new source of motivation take my word for it when I say a good daily quote is the perfect fuel for your inspirational fire.

Daily Quote
Daily Quote

Daily Quote
Daily Quote

Daily Quote
Daily Quote

Daily Quote
Daily Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment